Friday, July 1, 2011

Finally

I am so happy that graduation is finally over. I have completely fallen behind with orders. The other hard part is that we don't have air conditioning in the house so all of my paper is ripping when I cut it because of the humidity. However I am so happy that things are starting to settle down a bit. The last month, and next 2 weeks are still so busy. Having finally learned my lesson with orders I have drafted my lovely customer letter for mass orders. I just wish I didn't have to keep having "learning experiences" with my business. I am very excited to get started on things that don't involve graduation though! My true passion of birth announcements and invitations. I love creating new and beautifully classic cards. I like adding subtle hints of shimmer, or classic elements of pearls or ribbon. I always want to be proud of what I put my name on. If I am not happy with it, I don't send it. I will come up with something different before I put it up on my website. Isn't that how it should be though? If you want to have a successful business you should be proud of and love everything you send out. Personally I take pride in loving everything I send out, and detailing it to perfection. I have to do what I can to make not only myself but also my customer happy, and that is something I seem to be having difficulty with as of late. It feels like I love everything that I do, and no one likes what I send. I guess you win some and you lose some. But still at some point you have to wonder if it's worth all of the aggravation. I guess on the bright side, I am getting my name out there and I just hope it is in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment