Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Explosion Scrapbook

Yesterday I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! I had to much fun looking around at all of the great tools and tips on the website that I am now a part of! I love everything that I have seen. However I did not see this project on Stampin' Up!'s website. I found this tutorial on StumbleUpon.com Its called an Explosion Scrapbook!! I am only going to show a few pictures for the project right now seeing as how I would love this to be one of my classes I do for my customers!

Here's what you do:

Start of with 3 pieces of white 12x12 paper,
and I end up with them looking like this...










I then take 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper, and cut them to 9 1/2 x 9 1/2",
and fold all of the corners into the middle and adhere them down...








Attach the covers to the front and back of the white papers, along with 24" of ribbon. (I'm being very vague and sneaky huh?)


The final product with look like this:
and this...









SO what do you think? Want to learn how to make this?

No comments:

Post a Comment