Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Recipes!

Well since I have been having people ask for a lot of the recipes I have been using (and adapting) since starting Weight Watchers. I got this recipe from WeightWatchers.com and adapted it to make it my own! :)

Enchilada Meatloaf

3 lbs ground beef
2 C Rolled Oats
2 Medium Onions (finely chopped)
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
2- 4 Oz. Cans of Mild Green Chiles (chopped)
2 Lg. Eggs
2 Tbsp Chili Powder
1 Tsp Coriander (ground)
16 Oz. Enchilada Sauce

Preheat oven to 375°F.

Combine all ingredients, except half of Enchilada sauce, in a large mixing bowl; set remaining Enchilada sauce aside. Spoon meatloaf mixture into 9 x 13 pan and smooth top (I made 2 smaller meatloaves in the 1 pan).

Bake for 60 minutes; spoon remaining sauce over meatloaf and cook 5 minutes more. Let stand for about 15 or 20 minutes before removing from the pan. Slice into eight pieces. Yields 1 piece per serving.

(5 pts per slice)





No comments:

Post a Comment